Monday, September 22, 2008

Thursday in the Square

8/1/08
Friday, August, 1st, 2008 at 12:30pm

I went to Thursday in the Square yesterday. Any of my old readers may wonder why on earth I'd do that given my history there. I pretty much went because Mott went. I saw Jasmine, Laura, Mich, Megan, Torrell, Mike, white Amber, and Deanna. I didn't speak to Deanna and I tried not to speak to white Amber. Amber is the girl who caused all kinds of problems in the "social club" experiment. She wasn't the only person who caused problems, but she may have been the worst. Worse than that, she went and brought it up first thing when I saw her, which made me back out of the conversation within three minutes of it's beginning and then avoid her the rest of the time I was there.
Jasmine was my origional partner in the social club experiment. She attended several of my parties back when I was throwing parties, and got drunk, vomited on my floor and then Jay was all over her pretending to be a nice guy. Laura and Mich also attended my parties, and they're the raver-types. I like them both, but have nothing in common with them. Torrel and Megan are two people I went to school with when I attended DaVinci High School in 10th grade. Megan is Amy's younger sister. Amy was in my Advanced Alegbra Class and Megan was in my lunch. Torrell also sat at our lunch table. Mike is a guy I met at the square, like Laura and Jasmine, though he never attended my parties, he did attend the social club meetings.
Needless to say, nobody I was all that excited about seeing, except perhaps Torrell and Megan. I made no attempt to exchange current numbers or addresses with anybody or to keep any sort of real conversation with any of them. Mott and I got bored, and talked about how silly the square is, and we ended up walking back to my house. Surprisingly the walk wasn't too bad. We talked about the Anunnaki, which he had his own ideas about. We also talked about various religions, and he explained to me the different between being "subjective" and "objective" and how people are always subjective people, though it can be to different degrees.
I've got Mott reading my blog now. And he made his first appearance in my dreams (if you can call it the first appearance since I had a dream about him before I met him) last night. Mott was with me in the back of the attic (technically the front of the attic, where the office will be) and when Mott and I came into my bedroom from there, we say Crusipher and El. I got mad because Crusipher brought El over without asking, and he got mad because I had Mott over without asking, but that's all I remember about the dream. I believe that Mott was the guy in my dream from before who was with me in my backyard, who I was sitting in between his legs (though I've never done that in real life) and we were talking about something or other. I suspect this was Mott because I had the dream so soon before meeting Mott, and the fact that I mentioned it in an entry, and the fact that I noted that I couldn't think about guys like that in person, but could in my sleep is also a tell-tale sign since Mott got under my skin shortly within first meeting him.
Mott wrote me the following last night (which I just now read);

"proactive lol. dont worry im not offended, i almost never am. you shoulda seen me in freshman year of highschool though. My face was a giant pimple. I've got a little more than usual right now because of the hot weather, but its a problem i've been coping with for years. I had to actually use medication for a while, but now for a breakout is pretty much right now. It seemed to me that on your blog you dont mention that we had those conversations beforehand, just that we hung out. i thought it gave a skewed view. also, should i comment such that its obvious who is commenting? or should i hide my identity on the comments?
-Mott"


I wrote back (just now);

Doesn't Motter too much on comments. If anything, saying that you're "Mott" will only make my readers more interested in what you have to say. So, it's up to you if you want them to know. My readers consist of: Mom, Angel (online girl-buddy I plan to meet in person), Tater (older woman, very wise, almost like a mentor to me), Hallie (girl like me, but even more like you), Ayain (sexy asain chick I wish I could have), and a couple other interesting girls that live far away. Also, Nathan reads, the guy I lost my virginity to. I think my Dad reads on occasion, but probably not since it's been locked. Janet DID read, before I locked it. Jeremy still reads, I gave him the password personally. (It's a way for me to get a message to him without Janet knowing, lol.) Other than that, I have about twenty readers who don't reveal their idenitity to me. So if you don't mind them knowing you're the very same Mott in your comments, then I don't mind. My Mom stopped putting her thoughts in as my mom because she thought it might scare away my other readers, lol. Oh yeah, and Tre also reads from time to time, probably about as much as my Dad did. (I only found out that my Dad read any of it because one time he said, "I wouldn't say anything if I read anyone's online blog. That was your mother's mistake." That was a total give away.)
Anyway, I figured as much about your skin. I'm breaking out too actually. This is what my face looks like when it's breaking out, lol. In the winter it's as smooth as marble, and in the summer it's like goose-flesh. (yuck!) Anyway, I got around the pimples and saw how sexy your features are... Okay, anyway. I was doing good, and I'm going to continue to do that thing where I redirect my thoughts...
My views are always skewed in my blog, that's why Crusipher won't read it. I used to try and make him, but he only would get upset, so finally I said, "fine, don't know what I feel!" I feel like I write out my feelings much better than I say them, so I always felt like he was doing us both a blow by NOT reading it. But, in the end, it's his loss because that just means I can write freer. It makes it okay for me to write about thinking about sleeping with you, and to write about devilish plans to get points across and plans for my surprises. And... For the other depressing things like feeling unloved and like I ought to just dump him...
Anyway, I have a lot of other things to say, but I'm going to read what your other e-mail said now.

No comments: