Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Missed Something?

  • My Novel Writing Advice 11-14-08

  • My Father Being a Complete Ass 11-15-08

  • My boyfriend Talking Like an Idiot 11-16-08

  • You Are A Sheep If You... 11-19-08

  • Dear Jeremy... 11-26-08

  • My Thanksgiving Nightmare 11-27-08

  • You've got to change the world... 11-29-08

  • Nanowrimo Victory!

  • Limping to the End 11-30-08

  • My most recent poem; "I don't want to live, I don't want to die." 11-11-08

  • My Current Digital Painting, "Waking Beauty," which is still in progress. 11-24-08

  • What Love Is To Me: Letter to Him 12-2-08

  • The Hole In My Support System 12-4-08

  • People are Shallow 12-8-08

  • My Latest Artwork; Eshana 12-7-08

  • New Wild Photos 12-9-08
  • 1 comment:

    Chawna Rae said...

    Hey. My name is Chawna. I'm Ashley Smith's cousin and I live with her parents. But that's not really important. Point:(ok, I'm bad at getting to it so I just will before I forget that I have one) Ash showed me some of your drawings and poems the last time that she came home, and I took some of them; I really like them. You have such a talent that I would have killed for; however, sadly I have fallen out of my own creative loop. Anyway, I took some of the drawings to school and one of my friends fell in love with the little dude in the hoodie wearing shackles with a tear. She wants to get it as a tattoo and I told her I would ask you if it would be ok for her to use your design.

    Also, it's my senior year and I've been browsing for a good quote. There's one that is on one of your cards; "Justice in only rationalized revenge." that I would love to use as my senior quote, again, if that's all right with you.

    I have to tell you that I tried to find more of your artwork online at school, so I did I google search(and found that Deviant Art is blocked at school--a travesty) and I found your blog.

    I read a couple of your December entries, and I hope that you don't mind that, but it read sort of like a diary, and no one had commented...on top of that, I'm an annoying high school girl who doesn't know you. You must be enthralled to be reading this.

    I read a couple of things about you writing a book. I love to write, but that was included in my creative loop(the one that I fell out of). Now I just get this huge excitement and interest for anyone who's still able to write. It's funny and odd, I know, but I really hope that it's coming along well.

    And I really don't know what category this will fall under as far as how you will feel about it, but while browsing one of your entries, "Matt & I", I read your letter to Crusifer. I can't relate at all or understand what you're going through with that, but I'm sincerely sorry that you have to. And that's not an I'm-sorry-how-is-the-weather sort of thing. I can't imagine having to deal with it, trying to hold on but having been pushed to the point that you should never have had to reach; to the point where you're even questioning yourself. And I may be way off with all of this, and I'm sorry if I am and if it's offensive in any way. It was just...real(I'm in high school, so I don't get much 'real') and I'm so used to people pretending that they don't have problems. That they don't have shit to deal with. It was refreshing in a devastating way. Bottom line: it may not be my place but I hope that everything works out for you in the best way that it can.

    It would be great to use that quote and my friend has been exploding at me to ask you if she can get that picture as a tat, so if it's ok or not or whatever, Ash has the info for my Facebook or E-mail or whatever you prefer. Thank you, Raederle.