Saturday, January 19, 2008

To Move, or Not To Move?

Wednesday the 19th of January, 2008.

It is 8:41pm at the moment.



Arrin is now my advisor for creating my Social Club. I’m so excited. I’ve spent the last hour messaging local teens on myspace. I’ve got Tina, Jasmine, Laura and Chris (Laura’s new boyfriend) on board. This should be an interested experience.

Today Laura & Chris and Tina came over. We played ‘Race for the Galaxy’ together, which was fun. I had to teach the three of them to play. Mom and I learned how to play from Asa last night, and we played two rounds. Then after picking My boyfriend up, mom and I taught My boyfriend how to play.

I’m so pleased with how everything is going. Jasmine and Tina are probably coming over again Tuesday. (Jasmine came over Thursday.) I’ve never had so many people over so often like these past few days, but they’re all going to help me promote the Social Club. I gave Tina two packets, one to give to her younger sister, and one to give to Jodi. (At least I think she said Jodi was the girl who is still in High School who might want to promote.) Jasmine says she already has like thirty people’s names down.

So far, it’s looking good. In other related news, tomorrow, Tina, My boyfriend and I are going to go look at Arrin’s house, where Tim is still living. Scott was kicked out because he (aparently) is a dirty thief. Saundra is no longer in the picture whatsoever because she wanted to devote her time to schooling. Tim has an apartment in the house on the second floor. A young woman will security money of some sort coming it, (her name might be Mara but I can’t remember) is taking the first floor apartment (which was Arrin’s apartment, but he moved into a near-by hotel for the time being) and she’ll be covering most of the utilities with her payments. Tim will probably cover more than the rest of them. Tina, My boyfriend and I could move into the attic, which is highly spacious for an attic, and includes closets and a bathroom. We’d have use of the first-floor grand kitchen (as we’ll also have use of for Social Club meetings) and such.

For Tina it’s probably a sure-go. She really wants out of her parent’s house, and she has a baby on the way. (She’s six months pregnant.) For My boyfriend and I there are complications. It’s farther away from My boyfriend’s work, though not that much farther, but it is a significant amount. It would mean attaining our own groceries somehow. Hm, let me just list the pros and cons separately so I can think about it some more...


Pros:

I’d get to spend a lot more time with Tina

I could baby-sit Tina’s baby and get baby experience

I could make extra cash baby-sitting Tina’s baby

I wouldn’t have to travel at all to Social Club meetings

I could easily host Mary Kay meetings and open-houses whenever I wanted

I would have more space


Cons:

I’d have to travel to see my parents

My mom wouldn’t be receiving our rent money

I’d have to figure out how we’d get groceries

I’d have to move a lot of stuff

I wouldn’t want to abandon the attic I’ve built my self and have lived in for over two years

My boyfriend would have to walk farther to work

The house is haunted

I’m extremely nervous about moving anywhere


So that pretty much covers it. It’s a lot to consider. And I’ve realized that My boyfriend and I could not afford to continue paying four-hundred a month in rent if we lived there. Our four hundred covers our food, and phone bill. We also have a DVR box, high-speed internet, and the groceries are bought and brought home for us. I have no idea how I’d manage groceries for both him and I out of his income after four hundred dollars. So that’s another thing I need to bring up with Arrin.

Arrin, my mom and I, and perhaps some other girls that I guess Arrin has recruited for the Social Club are meeting up Monday. So we’ll be able to work out more details then.

In other news, my shoulder pain is almost gone and I seem to have just barely dodged getting sick, which is a good, because being sick right now would not be good at all!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Thanks for the comment. I suppose your right but I don't know.